Are you a driver , then you should follow this creed if you expect to have a safe and comfortable road trip in Uganda.
- I take advantage of every opportunity to increase my knowledge concerning road safety.
- I drive only those cars that have been proved to be safe.
- I strive to produce nothing but first class workmanship.
- I drive all cars very carefully like I would have driven my own.
- I attempt to correct mistakes made by other characters without creating a bad impression in the mind of the owner.
- I conduct myself so as to maintain and increase respect for all drivers from the public.
- I practice service integrity which means I drive to the best of my ability for the best interest of the owners/employers and myself.
- My priority is safe road keeping.
- I lead by example.
I respect and follow the high way code, So help me God – AMEN
5 Things To Avoid When Driving An Automatic Transmission Car
5 Essential Features For A Successful Self Drive In Uganda
7 Tips To Help You get The Most Out Of Your Tour In Uganda